Islington and Shoreditch Housing Group (ISHA) is a community and neighbourhood based Housing organisation managing and developing quality affordable housing for people in North and East London, as well as building more homes in Hackney, Islington and Waltham Forest.
Main responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage the payroll, purchase ledger and treasury functions of the Association.
- Provide business partnering services to Human Resources.
- Assist with financial planning, budgeting, management and statutory accounts.
- Line manage two finance officers.
If you are a qualified/part–qualified or qualified by experience accountant with relevant experience, then we'd like to hear from you.
Benefits of the role include:
- 29 days rising to 31 days after 5 years' service
- Flexitime system in place
- Defined benefit or contribution pension scheme
Interviews will be held on 28 March 2019.