Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Interim Credit Controller, this is an exciting 3 month contract working in Financial services. The role will involve managing live accounts, working to agreed KPI's and chasing over due debt.
The client is a large logistics company, who need interim support in the form of a Credit Controller. This role is to ensure timely payments from customers and offer excellent customer service.
The key responsibilities for the interim Credit Controller are:
- Strong reconciliation skills and attention to detail
- Chasing debt and maintaining excellent customer service
- Input onto monthly sales ledger report
- Working to agreed KPI's and SLA's
- Excellent customer service across clients and customers
To be successful in applying for the role of Interim Credit Control you will have:
- Be immediately available - Essential
- Experience of working within Credit Control - Essential
£12 per hour + Parking + Close to public transport