Leading automotive business in Milton Keynes looking for a Junior Payroll Officer to join their team.
Our client are a marketing leading automotive business based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes.
Payroll Officer Responsibilities:
- Preparing weekly & monthly payrolls ranging from start to finish
- Processing BACS payments via a third party provider
- Assisting in preparation of Payroll Year End
- Setting up & administering of auto-enrolment pensions, using various different pension providers
- Preparation of monthly payroll billing
- Dealing with HMRC
- Processing of Statutory forms such as Payslips, P46, P45 & P60's
- Preparation & submission of P11D expenses & benefits forms
- Ensuring up to date with legislation
- Support the wider Payroll function
Payroll Officer Requirements:
- At Least 6 months Payroll experience
- Advanced Excel skills with all round strong Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of all tax documentation, e.g. P60's & P11D's etc.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Knowledge of salary sacrifice arrangements and supplier invoices
- Pension knowledge including reconciling monthly deductions/payments
- Knowledge of HMRC regulations of PAYE and NI
Great opportunity for someone looking to progress in a payroll career