Finance Business Partner
As a Finance Business Partner, your primary role is to assist the Senior Finance Business Partner in providing a financial management, decision support and analysis to the business.
My client is a very well-respected organisation within the manufacturing environment. Due to a retirement, they are looking for a new Finance Business Partner to join the business based in Poole.
As a Finance Business Partner, your primary responsibilities will be:
- Provision of budgets, plans and forecasts, as required by the Senior Finance Business Partner (SFBP).
- Build relationships with and provide a full financial guidance and support service to your customers.
- Assist customers with financial planning and forecasting.
- Attend relevant departmental and project meetings, ensuring there is a finance presence where appropriate.
- Perform independent reconciliation, review and analysis of financials produced by your customers.
- Provision of financial analysis and reports to customers as and when required.
- Deliver training and coaching to managers and budget delegates.
- Analyse and suggest improvements that could be made to current systems, structures and reporting.
- To deputise for the SFBP, as appropriate.
- Ensuring compliance with business processes and controls are being adhered to by key customers.
To be successful, you should be:
- Part-Qualified or suitably QBE.
- Experienced in Management Accounts Production.
- Excellent communication with non-finance stakeholders.
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Opportunity for Study Support
- Opportunity to Grow and Develop