Financial Services Advisory – Complaints Resolution Analyst
About Grant Thornton Financial Services Advisory
Grant Thornton is Ireland’s fastest growing financial services firm delivering innovative solutions to clients across the country. Our Financial Services Advisory (FSA) Division brings industry specific expertise to support our clients in navigating Regulatory, Strategic, Digital and Change management challenges. At Grant Thornton our focus is on people; both building deep client relationships and investing in our staff to help them to realise their potential and achieve their ambitions.
We are currently looking for individuals to join our expanding Financial Services Advisory Division. You will be self-motivated, capable of working off your own initiative and have the ability to assist with the delivery of Project milestones.
The role will be challenging but fulfilling. You will be required to operate as a key member of our team, playing an integral key role in the delivery of customer focused solutions in with the Customer Care area of a large Financial Institution.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated, highly focused, and have a strong work ethic, capable of working off their own initiative and have the ability to collaborate with colleagues in a dynamic team environment to assist with the delivery of project milestones. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and represents an excellent opportunity to build a successful career supported by ongoing development and training.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail and an ability to work to strict internal deadlines
- Work in close proximity with team leads and clients
- Communicate effectively with management and team leads in respect of summary analysis and escalation of key action points
- Interact proactively with key stakeholders to gather information, resolve issues, and provide analysis to inform client deliverables
- Manage a large workload of cases and engage in dispute resolution with the Financial Services and Persion’s Ombudsman (FSPO) office.
- Liaise with the business on the preparation of submissions to customers and FSPO office
- Respond to ad hoc queries from the FSPO office.
- Work with key internal stakeholders on the complaint investigation process and provide advice and guidance to the business on FSPO decisions and where required on the early resolution of cases.
- Support the identification of improvements to the FSPO complaint handling process and increase customer satisfaction.
Skills and attributes:
- Communication: Good communication and interpersonal skills
- MS Office: Excellent MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Analytical skills: Focused approach to the review, assessment and interpretation of data streams and the communication of summary information to team leads and clients
- Teamwork: Ability to work as part of a team on multiple workstreams concurrently
- Organisation: Scheduling and facilitating meetings, including Agendas and Minutes
- Attitude: Strong work ethic, proactive attitude to issue resolution, delivering excellence, managing deadlines and being comfortable working as part of a team
- Be an excellent communicator with strong writing skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Third level degree
- QFA or APA desirable
- Previous experience working in Financial Services industry preferable
- Complaint resolution experience and an understanding of/interest in complaint management theory.
- Comfortable working in a demanding environment and delivering results
- Have a detailed understanding of CPC 2012 and other relevant legislation/conduct of business rules.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.