My client are looking for an enthusiastic individual looking to build a career in finance. A small finance team based in the heart of Sherborne looking for a junior Accounts Assistant.
My client are a well established manufacturing company based in the heart of Sherborne looking for support in their growing finance team.
The Accounts Assistant will have the following key responsibilities:
- Complete accurately standard financial transactions in accordance with accounting principles; including Invoicing, pre-payments, accruals and reconciliations.
- Support in reconciling a wide variety of financial data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and ensuring compliance with policy and regulatory guidelines.
- Supporting Corporate Governance compliance by ensuring financial controls are in place and effective as per Group rules and maintenance of our internal audit control pack.
- Support the Financial Controller with budget preparation.
The successful Accounts Assistant will need to have:
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages (especially Excel)
- Administration background
The organisation I am currently representing are a large organisation with great potential. As the company are growing they realise that office culture is more and more important so have implemented some great changes such as, subsidised travel, flexible hours and study support.
If interested and please apply and I will get back to you with more detail.