Corporate Finance Senior
Corporate Finance Senior
BDO is one of the world's leading accountancy and advisory organisations. We have clients of all types and sizes, in every sector, but that's only part of the story!
At BDO you can be yourself - we value you as an individual and want you to realise your aspirations. You have a voice and your opinion counts. We give you the challenge and support you need and you are able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career. Few firms offer the same breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience. We recognise and reward your high performance and you have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in our success. We are clear on what we expect from you and what you can expect in return.
Our progressive Corporate Finance department is regarded one of the best in the market place and offers a range of advisory services across a broad number of sectors. We advise clients in relation to Mergers and Acquisition, Sale of businesses and Management Buy-Outs/Buy-Ins (MBOs/MBIs). We also advise on client business financing needs such as capital raising and business refinancing in addition to providing advice on Valuation and Financial Modelling assignments.
We are seeking an ambitious recently qualified accountant to join our dynamic team.
* Primary focus will be on advising clients involved in M&A, Sale of business and Fundraising
* Involved in Valuations and Strategic Advisory assignments
* Development of high quality financial models
* Liaison with clients and act as a point of contact for corporate finance assignments
* Preparation of reports, presentations and proposals on behalf of clients
* Preparation of relevant market research reports and
* Preparation of proposal documents to potential clients
Experience, Skills and Qualifications requireed:
* Recently qualified accountant - ACA/ACCA with strong academic background
* Previous Corporate Finance experience preferable but not essential
* Strong commercial acumen
* Advanced excel skills and financial modelling experience
* Strong communication and presentation skills including report writing skills
* Ability and confidence to deal with senior decision-makers
* Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
* Strong analytical, problem identification and solution skills
* Lateral thinker with the ability to multi-task
* Team player essential
* Ambitious and proactive individual with drive and enthusiasm fundamental