This position will effectively manage US payroll operations, as well as optimizing processes, compliance, effectiveness and cost of payroll operations in fast pace and rapidly growing environment. This role provides excellent customer service to stakeholders, strong oversight of vendors, and quality development and coaching to build a highly effective and engaged team.
What Will You Do?
- Manage US payroll processing including earnings, taxes, benefit deductions and garnishments along with a team of 2 Payroll Specialist and 1 Payroll Administrator
- Mange US Payroll processing team
- Manage US payroll statutory compliance
- Drive continuous improvements to processes, service delivery and technology.
- Partner effectively with HR, IT, Finance and other functions to ensure appropriate flow of data and reporting.
- Lead various project initiatives from planning through execution.
- Partner with internal and external auditors to ensure satisfaction of requirements.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by ensuring policies and procedures are documented in a timely basis.
- Manage the process to review, update, and create employee communications with respect to Payroll and Time & Attendance topics.
- Manage outsourced vendors to ensure compliance with processes, requirements and laws and service expectations. Reside as the Subject Matter Expert for existing and new legislation governing payroll requirements.
What Do You Need to Have?
- Workday Payroll experience required
- Experienced payroll professional with 8+ years of payroll experience, which includes experience working in a regional/global environment.
- BS/BA in human resources, finance, or business preferred
- Certified Payroll Professional designation preferred
- Ability and comfort of working in a fast pace and rapidly growing environment
- Proven success in leading projects.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop others.
- Ability to collaborate, consult and partner with all levels and work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal communications (verbal and written).
- Strong working knowledge of applicable US federal, state and local rules and laws and broad knowledge of global compliance needs.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality; strong knowledge of data privacy and cyber security.
What Will You Get?
- Access to our brand–new Leadership & Development Center
- Onsite cafe and dining facilities
- Onsite fitness center, basketball courts and running trails
- Health and wellness programs and classes
- Onsite medical facility
- Exceptional health, dental and vision insurance
- Matching 401K policy
About Red Ventures:
Red Ventures is a multi–billion–dollar portfolio of digital companies that specialize in bringing consumers and brands together. Through bespoke technology, integrated digital commerce and sales, distinguished partnerships, data science and original content from the companys proprietary brands and marketplaces, Red Ventures provides better end–to–end consumer experiences throughout the buying cycle. Headquartered in the Charlotte metro area, Red Ventures has more than 3,600 employees globally in offices across the US, UK and Brazil.