Management Accountant FTC
Leading Utilities company in Milton Keynes are on the lookout for an experienced Management Accountant to cover a Maternity leave within the finance team.
Our client are a leading utilities provider in Milton Keynes!
Management Accountant FTC Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management accounts to client requirements
- Undertake bookkeeping for a variety of clients; inputting data and processing payments as required
- Posting month end journals
- Adhere to proper accounting standards
- Complete VAT returns for allocated clients
- Apply appropriate tax codes, liaising with client and HMRC as required
- Maintain the sales, purchase and general ledgers for a variety of clients
- Meet deadlines and time budgets
- Advise managers of any outstanding issues
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail by filing and referencing documents in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments such as Payroll
- Travelling to and working from client site if required
Management Accountant FTC Requirements:
- Have experience in a similar finance function role, ideally within a professional services environment.
- QBE or studying towards ACA, ACCA or CIMA, or equivalent
- Be able to effectively prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Have strong skills in MS Excel.
- Professional services industry experience would be an advantage.
- Have excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Have strong communications skills, including written English.
Looking for IMAV Management Accountant