Legal Credit Controller
This is an opportunity for a Legal Credit Controller to join the accountancy team in the heart of London.
Page are proud to represent this large law firm in the heart of London. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a global brand and represent a select few partners. This is a role that will require perseverance and determination.
The main responsibilities for the Legal Credit Controller are:
- Collecting form overdue invoices
- Working alongside collection team
- Ensuring accounts are reconciled appropriately
- Liaising between sales team and partners daily
- Working closely with Directors and senior staff
- Ensuring every case is handled in a professional manner
This role is challenging and should only be applied for if you have the following:
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Extremely good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- have previous exposure in a Legal environment as a Legal Credit Controller
- Be very switched on and able to perform well in a professional environment
The successful candidate will be offered a salary and benefits package relevant to there experience and knowledge. Please do not apply if your knowledge does not match what is specified.