Purchase Ledger Assistant
An exciting opportunity to join as a Purchase Ledger Assistant in a well renowned automotive company in Bedford with a Nationwide presence, headquartered in the US. Going in to a role that is designed for a progressive candidate to gain a variety of experience and learn quickly alongside studying.
A large automotive company headquartered in America but with a large strategically placed nationwide presence across the UK. Internationally recognised as one of the "Best Small Companies" repeatedly over the last few years due to their belief in investing in talent and promoting internal growth alongside the business. Committed to offering equal opportunities to all employees with a good corporate culture alongside an ethical view towards Environmental policies. With their offices being located in Bedford, making it easily commutable to anyone in the Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton, Cambridge and North West London.
The key responsibilities for the role of Purchase Ledger Assistant will:
- Matching and coding invoices on Purchase Order Systems or through the use of JD Edwards
- Pursuing non-authorised invoices to maintain up to date records
- Maintaining supplier statement reconciliations on a timely basis
- Processing Petty Cash for site
- Scanning & emailing PO invoices to relevant site
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when required
The successful candidate for the role of Purchase Ledger Assistant:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of using similar systems, JD Edwards preferred
- Able to input high volumes of invoices
- Experience of coding invoices
- Experience of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Good interpersonal and communication skills as part of a tight knit team
- A positive and analytical personality
- Excellent attention to detail
Joining the automotive industry in a company that is looking to invest in talent and support their growth with the company. A whole host of additional benefits including a competitive holiday package and personal pension plan.