Global Business Analyst (m/f/*)
At arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state–of–the–art technologies, creativity, passion and commitment to quality, innovation and having fun!
The Global Business Analyst will be responsible for providing financial analysis for our Business teams. Providing analysis for decision–making and forecast/budget analysis is core to this position.
- Provides consultancy advisement in business modeling and feasibility analysis to support strategic decision–making in day–to–day operations decisions, and for new business proposals.
- Collects, reports and provides financial comparison analysis on global programs
- Audits and reports key performance data to Clients
- Calculates price offers and evaluates price calculations and cost implications on the business
- Develops various reports for Management, Business partners and the Clients.
- Assists with the creation of the annual financial plan, program budgets etc. Generates department or business unit budgets based on plans, and provides analysis of those budgets. Interprets budgets and underlying budget assumptions. Tracks performance according to plan and investigates variances.
- Audits and helps refine or develop improved processes to ensure efficiency and internal controls.
- Analyzes records of past and present operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue to determine financial performance.
- Supports the monthly closing process by analyzing preliminary P&L's for errors and deviations to forecast and provides comparative analysis.
- Assists the team during peak periods in all aspects of running the business as needed.
- Minimum 1 year Controlling or Financial Analyst experience
- University degree in Business or Finance, MBA preferred
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills
- Systems and data management experience with ERP systems (SAP FI/CO preferred)
- Proficient in MS Office – Highly proficient at EXCEL
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and planning skills, including ability to: prioritize work, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, set goals and enforce deadlines, while maintaining flexibility to reassess and prioritize goals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records.
- Ability to travel up to15% of the time as needed; some international travel may be required.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Use of Company Computer and Use of Communications Systems, and Telephone/Mobile Device Use Policy.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures. \
- Proactively report actual or suspected vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company's Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance of Personal Data Protection Act, in compliance with the CCA and in accordance with employers Work Procedure Rules, IT and Data Protection and other guidelines provided by employer;
About our company:
Arvato – the spirit of solutions!
We at Arvato provide a comprehensive range of services and solutions to our business partners in the consumer electronics, high–tech, telecommunication, networking and industrial sectors. With more than five decades of experience and our global footprint we create value for our customers and ensure that they are well equipped for the challenges of their markets.
Arvato is a part of Arvato AG/ Bertelsmann, an internationally networked outsourcing provider. More than 65,000 employees design and implement solutions for all kinds of business processes across integrated service chains, for business customers from around the world. Its portfolio includes all services related to the creation and distribution of printed materials and digital storage media, as well as data management, customer care, CRM services, supply–chain management, digital distribution, financial services, professional and custom IT services, and the direct–to–customer distribution of educational media. Arvato is a wholly–owned subsidiary of Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA.
Arvato is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the array of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Apply now ??