Implement and develop a budget and forecasting solution to ensure the effective processing of financial and non-financial data.
Our client is a family owned company specialising within the property industry. They have been around in the industry for a number of years and due to the growth of the sector are looking to expand their current divisions.
- Implementing a new IT Budgeting and Forecasting Solution
- Budget Creation and Model Building
- Analysing data and problem solving
- Management reporting
- Guiding the business to best practices and success on IT and Financial System solutions
- Process mapping
- Project Management
- Experience of budget and forecast model building of at least one year or experience of three years on another multi-dimensional system implementation
- Experience within construction or manufacturing
- Financial and operational system knowledge covering all aspects including modelling and forecasting
- Relevant qualifications (ideally a degree or professional qualification) in finance
- Project management experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
£40,000 - £50,000 (potentially negotiable)