Junior Cashier - AAT Studiers Needed
My client is looking to hire a Junior Cashier to join their cashiers team within the wider finance department. The ideal candidate will be in the very early stages of their AAT and could have little / no finance experience.
This international law firm are a well know and reputable firm. Their headquarters are based near Chancery Lane in the City of London.
As the Junior Cashier you will be responsible for the following:
- Process a high number of receipts each month according to established procedures
- Ensure that the revenue team are informed of receipts in a timely fashion
- Ensure that queries raised arising from a receipt are resolved in the appropriate timeframe and passed to a cashier for excalation
- Post client account payments and receipts on a daily basis
- Process client disbursements on a daily basis
- Keep the financial controller informed of all issues and concerns
To be considered for this Junior Cashier role your must have the following:
- Educated to A-level standard
- Actively studying or looking to study AAT
- A high level of numeracy
£18,000 - £21,000 + excellent benefits + study support for AAT