Year End Accountant
A position has arisen within a leading organisation for a Year End Accountant
This is a key role to support and strengthen the finance function and an exciting opportunity to join a successful and dynamic company.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for preparing specific Statutory notes.
- Responsible for delivering all Statutory disclosures
- Perform analytical review on the Statutory accounts and maintain the audit trail
- Management of ledgers and control account reconciliations, including review of reconciliations performed by others within the team
- Review Group and subsidiary entity cash flows.
- Focal point of 'day to day' liaison with auditors (KPMG), coordinating the flow of queries and responses.
- Assist with initial tax queries
- Assist in the production and analysis of the Value for Money statement.
- Identify and implement improvements to the year end financial close process.
- To be a primary point of contact and support on all financial accounting matters for the Group Accountant and Head of Financial Reporting.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully Qualified
- Statuary Accounts experience
- Strong/Intermediate Excel skills
To apply and discuss the role in greater detail, please get in contact with Chelcia Gordon on or