Recoveries / Credit Controller
Recoveries / Credit Control
Credit Controllers are responsible for maintaining an adequate cash flow by liaising with debtors to recover outstanding payments.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviewing/ Sending Payment Packs.
- Chase debtors via whatever means necessary until payment is received.
- Maintaining an up–to–date and extensive understanding of relevant case laws.
- Maintaining personal relationships with third party handlers.
- Securing evidence from client's, garages or insurers to progress files.
- Process emails within 24 hours of receiving.
- Maintain good relationships with Referral sources and Customers.
- Maintain the hire pack filing system.
- Deal with queries where possible, or pass the query onto the appropriate person.
- Undertake Land Registry searches when required and record the information in the correct fashion.
- Scan documents when required and process all scanned documents that are on the system.