An exciting and fast paced role that would suit finance professional looking to grow and develop their skill set and knowledge in the capacity of a Management Accountant at this large not for profit and charities. Within this role the Management Accountant will be responsible for the budgeting and subsequent analysis to be shared with the wider finance team and business.
An established and busy not for profit and charities institution operating from fantastic facilities in Cambridge looking to add to their diverse and knowledgeable team. The team are extremely driven and ambitious and the successful candidate for the Management Accountant position will be making a fantastic career step.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Producing monthly budget statements as well as subsequent analysis to be shared with the wider business
- Liaise with key heads of other teams within the business to provide budget and forecasting assistance
- Production of budget reconciliations
- Investigating and producing key variance analysis
- Assisting with both the month end and year end processes
- Assist in the establishment of the annual budget
- Provide detailed information and analysis in weekly and monthly meetings
- Assisting with the cost analysis
The successful Management Accountant will be:
- Previous not for profit experience would be ideal but not essential
- Actively pursuing or looking to pursue either CIMA or ACCA
- A driven and ambitious individual keen on personal as well as team success
- Advanced user of Excel capable of V Lookups and Pivot Tables
- A proven track record of producing accurate and detailed budget analysis
The successful candidate will be making a fantastic career move in which they will add considerably to their knowledge and skill set which will lead to progression opportunities with this not for profit and charities institution in Cambridge. The successful candidate will also receive a competitive salary as well as a wide ranging benefits and parking, an added bonus in Cambridge.