An immediately available Assistant Accountant is required for an innovative and forward thinking non–profit organisation. This is fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and a world leader within it's field.
Duites will include:
– Maintenance of the sales ledger and manage credit control processes
– Preparation of the weekley bank reconciliations
– Maintenance of the fixed asset register
– Assist with the month end processes including, preparing and posting journals, balance sheet reconciliations and drafting financial reports
– Assist with the yearend processes
The successful candidate will have previous experience of assisting with financial accounting processes and strong knowledge of sales ledger. Ideally you will come from a higher education or charity sector background.
You MUST be immediately available.
If you meet the requirements, then please apply online today!