A challenging but highly rewarding position for an experienced credit controller within this growing pharmaceuticals business operating from Cambridge. Joining an experienced and driven credit control team the successful applicant for the credit controller vacancy will be integral in reducing the aged debt of the business and driving forward the cash collection process.
An established and globally recognised pharmaceuticals business operating from fantastic facilities in Cambridge who can provide a challenging working environment which is equally rewarding with a plenty of opportunities for progression. Alongside this the credit controller position will sit within a driven and ambitious team who are focused of reducing the aged debt and can provide fantastic knowledge and experience to learn from.
The Credit Controller will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the credit control function alongside the existing team
- Producing daily bank reconciliations
- Producing detailed analysis and reports to provide to the team lead
- Producing daily journals on the EPOS system
- Ensure the smooth collection of aged debt and all cash collection procedures are accurately followed
- Ensure accurate tracking and processing of transactions
- Process customer payments in a accurate and timely manner
The successful candidate for the Credit Controller position will be:
- Experienced within a fast paced working environment
- Confident in handling large value and volumes of invoices
- Experienced in building relationships with senior stakeholders with client businesses
- A driven and ambitious individual who is keen to progress
- Able to show a proven track record of excellent customer service
The successful applicant will be making a fantastic career step to this growing pharmaceuticals business operating from Cambridge who can provide excellent facilities, working environment and opportunities for progression. The successful applicant will also receive a competitive salary alongside a wide ranging benefits package.