Page Personnel have been asked to recruit a Billing administrator for an immediate start role for 6 months. This is an amazing opportunity within Financial services and will be a fantastic role to have on your CV.
The client is an accountancy practice based in Manchester City Centre, the role is for a 6 month contract.
The key responsibilities of the billing administrator are:
- Working in line with risk and compliance within Financial Services
- Engaging with external clients and chasing outstanding debt
- Speaking to clients about billings processes and raising invoices
- Chasing outstanding payments across a large organisation
- The role will be responsible for running reports across billing and outstanding debt
To be successful in applying for the Billing Administrator you will have:
- Be immediately available - Essential
- Experience working within Billings / Credit Control - Essential
- Excellent numerical ability - Essential
£21,000 + Excellent career opportunities + Based in the city Centre