This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands on Financial Controller to join a thriving international technology business in the Thames Valley. This role will report directly into the CFO and your team of 5 will be tasked with providing best in class analysis of the full accounting function ensuring accurate reporting across the EMEA business. The main duties of this role will include but not limited to:
- Manage a direct team of 5
- Manage Fixed Asset register
- Preparation of statutory accounts for EMEA entities.
- Drive process and control improvements
- Support the FP&A teams
- Ensure company is compliant with corporate policy and Sarbanes Oxley
- Maintain and improve internal controls & processes.
- Manage and coordinate internal audit process.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong technical knowledge of UK GAAP and US GAAP is desirable
- Previous management experience is advantageous
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Full eligibility to work in the UK