Deal Advisory - Associate
KPMG Deal Advisory team offers wide range of professional financial advisory services to client from various industries. Through our services, we help clients evaluate their business financial condition, provide them with professional advice on how they can successfully reach their short and long term business goals, and share our view on potential corporate transactions.
1. Perform engagement activities which involve construct financial model for client from various industries, conduct historical and forecast financial analysis and prepare engagement deliverables in a form of report.
2. Conduct industry and market outlook research to support engagement analysis.
3. Maintain relation with client and manage their expectations, set up a meeting
4. Collaborate and build cross-functional relationship
5. Create and construct financial model using Microsoft Excel and its associated instrument (i.e Bloomberg Terminal)
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from reputable university with a strong academic background.
• Have a minimum of 1-2 years accounting/audit or finance experiences (Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply)
• Possess extensive knowledge in finance and accounting (certification in finance or accounting would be an advantage)
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) both in English and Bahasa
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office application
For more information and to apply please visit our website via the button below.