Valuation - Manager
Be it planning an acquisition, resolving a dispute involving joint venture partners or raising funds to expand core capabilities, you will need to understand value better so you can make optimal decisions for your business. This value, however, is not only about numbers.
KPMG’s global team of integrated Valuation specialists across our member firms takes a holistic view of value by spending time to understand your business’ dynamics, as well as industry and value drivers. We also draw on our extensive experience to apply relevant valuation methodologies, using our deep industry knowledge and innovative benchmarking tools.
Lead in the execution of valuation engagements. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing independent valuations for businesses, tangible and intangible assets and financial instruments including equity and debt securities, derivatives and options, for mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, financial reporting and restructuring
- Producing and analyzing financial models and assessing commercial data which underlie financial forecasts
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during and after engagements
- Working closely with Partners and staff on client management, practice development and business development activities
- Have excellent academic background preferably with a professional qualification in accounting/CFA/FRM.
- Ideally 4 to 5 years’ corporate finance experience acquired with financial institutions and/or professional services firms
- Have a strong grasp of business valuation concepts; proficiency in financial instruments valuation is a plus
- Have exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers
- Be a self-motivated individual who understands financial issues and is able to operate within a team environment
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential.
For more information and to apply please visit our website via the button below.