Transaction Services - Manager/Senior Manager
KPMG Deal Advisory – Transaction Services is the chosen business partner for many of the world's leading organisations. Our Transaction Services practice work with both corporates, MNCs and private equity clients to provide buy-side merger, acquisition, and sell-side divestiture support, focusing on stakeholder value by identifying key risks and benefits early in the transaction life cycle.
The successful candidate will be:
• leading and participating in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial due diligence, divestiture support and post deal assistance to major corporate, MNC and private equity clients
• managing and coordinating engagement teams, client needs and other third party diligence/ service providers throughout the transaction process
• analyzing target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks which may impact valuation, deal negotiation and execution
• responsible for financial metrics on an engagement
Desired Skills and Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited university with a strong academic background. Licensed CPA or CA would be advantageous
• Possess a minimum of 7 years accounting/audit or finance experience and strong leadership quality in leading public accounting firm or major commercial firms for Manager and 9 years for Senior Manager position
• Possess Transaction experience in executing financial or commercial due diligence or any other M&A advisory services
• have advanced financial analysis, business acumen and problem solving skills
• have strong communication skills (verbal and written) and sound reporting skills in English
For more information and to apply please visit our website via the button below.