Accounting Advisory Services - Assistant Manager/Manager
KPMG Accounting Advisory Services practice comprises of a dedicated team providing accounting and financial reporting advice on a wide range of transactions and events, including adherence to new or revised accounting standards and effective management of the financial reporting processes, to support through an IPO and acquisition process.
What you will do:
• Provide accounting advisory support to clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards
• Leading day to day fieldwork, managing client deliverables and expectations, including drafting client reports and presentations, proposals as well as liaising with management throughout the engagement
• Solving client issues by determining market practice, researching technical literature on accounting and regulatory requirements
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting; licensed CPA/CA equivalent required
• Min 5 years of solid audit and advisory background gained in Professional Services, preferably Big 4 technical accounting or financial instruments team
• Strong IFRS and PSAK knowledge
• Superior problem solving, research and analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information and to apply please visit our website via the button below.