HR and Payroll Manager
HR an Payroll Manager
Your new company
Working for a fast–paced organisation experiencing growth and developing into a highly success business. This organisation is seeking a skilled HR and Payroll manager to join a 250–headcount business within a people focused culture.
Your new role
You'll need to be an excellent all–rounder, able to improve processes, lead recruitment campaigns, offer management advice, write policies and deliver a range of HR projects, from employee engagement to workforce planning. You'll manage the relationship with our benefits providers and ensure we have robust systems in place to minimise errors. The HR Manager will be accountable for payroll expertise but for candidates without payroll experience, we're happy to provide external support to develop your expertise.
You should be flexible, bright, enthusiastic and great to work with. Ideally qualified to MCIPD, you'll need to be credible and proactive, with excellent interpersonal skills. Above all, we're looking for someone who's supremely organised and superb at planning, tracking and delivering projects to very high standards.
- Support managers with appraisals, feedback and review,
- Own and deliver recruitment campaign
- Identify and lead HR projects to improve business performance
- Support the Head of HR to improve the HR team's efficiency
- Advise and coach managers regarding best practice
- Deal with employee relations issues
- Be accountable for payroll, benefits and all associated contracts and systems
- Introduce and improve processes, administration and policies
What you'll need to succeed
- MCIPD qualified or equivalent
- SAGE 50 knowledge
- Ability to oversee a payroll for 200+ employees
- Confident, people focused and a passion for people
What you'll get in return
Organised and methodical, with a flair for planning, prioritising and project management
An excellent all–rounder, with a sound track record in most HR disciplines: e.g. employee relations, policy, recruitment, employee engagement, internal communications, etc.
Willing and able to develop into a source of expertise for pay and benefits systems
Knowledgeable of employment law
Experienced in advising managers as issues arise, from training needs to employment law to pensions
Able to apply intellectual rigour and analytical skills to HR projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up–to–date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.