An established Human Resources and Personnel business based in Hemel Hempstead are recruiting for a Payroll Administrator. Full time permanent role with training, career progression and excellent benefits.
Reporting into a hands on Payroll Manager your role will involve looking after a high profile client and processing weekly and monthly Payroll.
My client are a growing business who are within the Human Resources and Personnel sector and have a large head office in Hemel Hempstead. They treat their staff well and offer excellent career progression and training as well as other benefits. They are a friendly company who treat their staff well and have a customer focus. This role is a permanent Payroll Administrator with great benefits.
- Reporting into a hands on Payroll Manager
- Payroll Administrator duties
- Processing weekly and monthly Payroll
- Manual calculations
- Handling complex payroll queries escalated from the client
- Ensure all Payroll Processes and Procedures are documented and updated regularly
- Provide statistics for chargeable work to enable effective invoicing
- Ad hoc reporting
- Ideally a background in Payroll or timesheets
- Hard working person who has a good telephone manner
- Team player
- The ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Organised and methodical
- Maintain a working knowledge of current statutory and legislative compliance, keeping abreast of all changes through publications, websites and seminars
- Respond to requests and queries from statutory bodies in such a way as to maintain effective working relationships
Whats on offer?
- Full time permanent role
- Career progression and excellent training
- Competitive starting salary
- Great benefits
- Friendly company who treat their staff well