This role reports to the Finance Director and manages a team of four who would look after all financial activities and reports for the Group who have a UK wide presence.
Our client are a marketing agency who specialise in experiential marketing campaigns and events for a range of corporate clients across the UK. The Financial Controller will ensure that the processes are in place and that all financial data is correct ad produced in a timely manner.
The Financial Controller will be London based (with minimal travel) and be responsible for;
- Producing monthly and quarterly reports
- Consolidating for the Group
- Managing a small team of transactional finance staff
- Working with the marketing, sales and digital department to ensure that financial date is correct
- Creating strong controls and processes
- Ensuring that there is a good client billing framework
- Managing projects to ensure efficiencies and systems are fit for purpose
The Financial Controller will be
- A fully qualified accountant with post qualified experience
- Have experience of working in a SME or smaller business environment
- Have experience in line management
- Marking or PR or Advertising experience is a bonus but not required
- Be comfortable working in a flexible and changing environment
- Strong stakeholder management in order to liaise with and extract data from non financial people
Basic salary is £75,000-85,000 plus package DOE.
Based in London with some UK based travel