Based in the Cornwall region, this role would suit a qualified Accountant with a clear passion for commercial finance to help develop, implement and improve business planning, forecasting and the quality of MI available.
Reporting into the Head of Finance, this role is tasked with understanding the reality of taking a new product to market in Europe in 2019.
Our client are an innovative, FMCG business based on the North Cornish Coast with a strong track record, wanting to continue to grow their footprint through new product introduction.
- Ad-hoc analysis, support, P&L projects such as pricing and costing of new products.
- Ability to work with large data sets, determine trends and present financial data in a concise way to both financial and non-financial professionals
- Strong system skills (particularly Excel)
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of UK & US GAAP (and IFRS) accounting requirements
- Demonstrates strong financial analysis skills
- Track record of driving improved cash conversation
- Fluent in English
Competitive basic + package