Accounts Assistant AP/AR
Action on Hearing Loss aims to transform the lives of people with deafness, tinnitus and hearing loss by: changing the way people think, feel and act; supporting more people across the UK; speeding up the development of new technology; and working harder to find treatments for all types of hearing loss and tinnitus.
The organisation is in the process of moving their finance function to Peterborough and are looking for an Accounts Assistant AP/AR to join the newly created finance function. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a rapidly changing organisation.
Reporting into the Head of Business Services, the successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience in accounts payable or accounts receivable position
- Experience of working with computerised accounting systems
- Be actively studying towards a finance qualification (AAT,CIMA,ACCA or equivalent)
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Processing accounts receivable and revenue collection transactions
- Transaction processing for Accounts Receivable
- Processing Accounts payable invoices and expenses
- Ensuring accuracy of all accounts receivable and accounts payable databases
The salary for these positions range from GBP20,000 – GBP25,000 (dependent on experience) and will also offer a study support package.