- Produce Monthly Management Accounts
Responsible for financial modelling in tenders.
Ensuring all entries are made onto the Sage accounting software to fulfil deadlines
Enter all Profit and Loss accounts onto management accounts software at period end
Perform Reconciliations of Nominal ledger accounts
Production of end of Year Accounts
Produce Annual Budget with support from CEO
Ensure all costing, and charges are calculated on the HMRC agreed floor space basis, keeping necessary records
Preparation of VAT and HMRC returns
Investigate Analyse and Report on the financial impact of senior management plans, challenge and Advise
Dealing with all audits and queries from Auditors and HMRC (Corporation and Payroll)
Ensure that Core Financial accounting policies adhere to legislative requirements
Cash Flow forecasting
- 2 Direct line reports must have excellent person management skills and experience.
- Attendance at Committee meetings as required
- Manage the work flow to Direct Payments Finance team, Accounts Payable and Receivable staff, ensuring the functions are performed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure Bank and Cash reconciliations are performed
- Ensure cash held on Company premises is controlled
- Responsibility for running of staff payrolls
- Hold staff appraisals for internal services and DP team
- Plan and Manage staff absence and leave
- Supporting departments in cost efficiencies through central ordering.
- Assist with Strategic Aim of producing monthly accounts for year 2018/19
- Ongoing improvement of Systems and Procedures
- Undertake other tasks and responsibilities appropriate to the role, Planned and Ad Hoc reports and as agreed with the CEO or Board
- Comply with the DRC Confidentiality and Data Protection Policy at all times
- All DRC staff at every level contribute to fund raising activity for the DRC
- ACCA , ACA, or QBE
- Experience of producing management accounts to profit and loss stage
- Excellent understanding of VAT.
- Strong Microsoft Office, Excel and Word including pivot tables
- Report writing skills
- Experience of leading a small team
- A positive and can do attitude
Part–time 30 hours (work pattern to be agreed)
GBP24,250.00 pro rata 30 hours
(Salary full time: GBP29,909.00 fte)
Closing date: Friday, 22nd Febraury 2019 midday
To be responsible for all Finance and internal services functions including Direct Payment Services.