Senior Account Executive
• Handle full set of accounts, includes general accounting, account receivable, account payable, tax and treasury issues. Finalize and close monthly accounts.
• Assist in upcoming GST compliance and submission of GST every month.
• Preparation of monthly financial and management report.
• Ensure tax compliance and co-ordinate year and audit.
• Liaise with auditors, tax agents, bankers, company secretary and suppliers.
• Assist in preparation of financial analysis, business valuation, financial projections and any related report for management decision making.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTIBUTES:
• Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree or Professional Degree in Accountancy.
• Minimum 5 years working experience in related field. Preferable experience in property industry.
• Preferred candidate with full set account or audit background.
Initiative and work independently with a high degree of commitment to meet tight reporting deadlines
• Meticulous possess initiative and is able to work independently with capability to lead a small team.