An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a private equity backed, leisure business located near Liverpool Street. The business is well established and in a rapid period of growth with plans to roll out more locations in the UK and US in 2019.
This is a newly created, No. 2 in Finance role which will involve partnering with the CFO and Senior Management in supporting the strategic planning process across the Group. You will be responsible for driving the operational efficiency of the Finance department through process improvement and continually assessing current best practices.
- ACA qualified, with 2–3 years post qualification experience in a Group Accountant role
- Strong communication/support skills and the ability to interact confidently with Senior Managers throughout the business.
- Strong leadership skills, with a proven ability to successfully manage and grow finance teams
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS consolidation accounting ideally gained from a practice background
- Experience of growing in a fast growth, private equity backed retailing business is preferred though not essential
- Demonstrable experience of enhancing Group systems, controls and reporting framework