Well known Professional Consultancy in the heart of Milton Keynes are on the lookout for a progressive Assistant Accountant to join their international division.
Our client are a market leader within the Professional Consultancy sector and a recognised household name.
Assistant Accountant Responsibilities:
- Multi-currency bank reconciliations
- Submission of VAT returns
- Assisting with preparation of management accounts as required
- Petty cash administration in line with company policies
- Overseeing management of inventory
- Intercompany account reconciliations
- Sales Ledger management and credit control, including invoicing and applying for credit limits
- Purchase Ledger Management including payments and supplier reconciliation
- Maintaining accurate and clear filing system
- Adhoc requests by the head of finance
Assistant Accountant Requirements:
- Studying towards ACCA/CIMA.
- Good numeracy and written skills.
- Detail orientated, highly organised and can work without direction.
- Prior experience of accounting packages essential
- Advanced Excel and good Word skills are required.
- Ability to draft reports and business correspondence.
- A good command of the Spanish language would be a definite advantage.
Opportunity for a progressive Assistant Accountant to join a growing international team