Page Personnel are representing an exciting research company in Manchester City Centre. They are looking for a Finance Assistant to start immediately, initially on a temporary basis with the view to go permanent.
A progressive and growing research consultancy with offices in Central Manchester.
As a Finance Assistant, you will be reporting to the Finance Manager, responsible for:
- Processing payment runs
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Timesheet management
- Processing staff expenses
- Providing occasional support to the sales ledger function
To be successful for this role, you must:
- Be immediately available to start work- Essential
- Have good knowledge of MS Excel- Essential
- Have previous experience within a similar role- Essential
- Have previous experience using Sage 200- Essential
£18,000-£20,000 + immediate start + city centre location + luxury offices + close to public transport links