Senior Officer, Account Payable
- Manage the daily activities of supplier’s invoices and reporting to payment manager and to ensure all properly approved supplier invoices are accurately proceed on a timely basis.
- Working with cross functions such as treasury, sourcing and users team to ensure accuracy of payment.
- Expected to handle basic journal entries and general ledger reconciliation.
- Monitoring of payable aging to follow up outstanding over than credit period.
- Preparing of payment Cheque, TT settlement, and Electronic bank transfer to respective supplier bank account.
- Any ad-hoc job assigned by line manager as per business need. Good cooperation among team members and cross functions.
- Require basis communication of English.
- Prepare balance sheet commentary for the liabilities account and present to management team.
- Interface with external auditors as needed.
- Provide judgment to plan based on extensive experience and make sure to accomplish the set goals.
- Assist ad-hoc duties assigned by line manager
- University degree in Finance / Economics or ACCA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Finance
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Good working knowledge level of English
- Excellent in MS Office Applications
Apply for Senior Officer, Account Payable
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly