Page Personnel are currently recruiting for an Interim Credit Controller, this is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience working within Credit Control. The role will be responsible for all aspects of chasing outstanding debt and sales ledger duties.
The client is a large manufacturing company, based over in Stockport. Working on an interim basis they require a Credit Controller for 2 months with the possibility of an extension.
The key responsibilities for the interim Credit Controller are:
- Managing an outstanding debt across a large organisation
- Chasing debt and monitoring credit limits
- Sales ledger responsibilities
- Working collaboratively within a large finance function
- Offering excellent customer service
- Working to agreed targets
The successful candidate for the Interim Credit Controller will have:
- Experience working within Credit Control
- Be immediately available
- Sales ledger experience
£21,000 + Parking + Possibility of extension