Interim Management Accountant
This will be initially a 6 month role, covering an internal secondment to the finance transformation project. The Interim Management Accountant will be reporting into the Group Financial Reporting Manager and will take ownership of 6-8 entities.
My client is a large listed property company, focused on the commercial development market and are based in central London. They are currently upgrading to a new accounting system SAP and have had some internal movement to support it.
The Interim Management Accountant will;
- Prepare full month end management accounts for 6-8 entities.
- Review and prepare balance sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure accurate and timely submissions of VAT returns.
- Support the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Provide commentary on the management packs, partnering with internal stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc work as needed to support the transformation project.
The Interim Management Accountant will be;
- A recognised accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CA or CIMA) - essential.
- Immediately available or with a short (1 week) notice period - essential.
- Experience of preparing management accounts - essential.
- Experience of consolidation - desirable.
- Strong ability in analysing and interpreting data.
- Previous experience using SAP - desirable.
A 6 month contract with a competitive day rate and the potential to be extended or made permanent.