Are you looking to join a growing global company? Do you want to look forward to going to work? If yes, read on! Trek Travel, A World's Best Tour Operator, is looking for a versatile accounting Rockstar to join the team. The Staff Accountant will have the opportunity to perform a large variety of accounting duties and directly impact the success of the organization. This is an excellent opportunity to be exposed to many different parts of an organization and take your career to the next level. Added Bonus – Trek Travel's office is located in downtown Madison and overlooks Lake Monona.
- Process Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Oversee the commercial card program and expense reporting system
- Master online sales system and support office processes
- Assist in month end account reconciliations as well as journal entry preparation
- Sales and use tax filling over multiple states
- Assist in annual Worker's Comp pay audits.
- Assist tour guides from around the globe.
- Additional projects as assigned including year end close
- Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (strong Excel skills mandatory)
- Available 40 hours per work during regular business hours (M–F, 8am–5pm)
- Accurate, reliable, efficient and organized
- Aptitude for learning new software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Eager to learn and grow
We are an E–Verify employer.
For more information, please click on the following links:
E–Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
E–Verify Right to Work Poster: English | Spanish