Interim Management Accountant
The interim management accountant will work closely with senior management. You wil also be a key point of contact for the rest of the business.
My client is in the engineering and manufacturing industry. They have a great interactive working culture and offer great career opportunities for anyone who is willing to work hard and wants to succeed.
- Prepare reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
- Undertake financial administration and internal audits
- Liaise with managerial staff and other colleagues
- Supervise a team of accounting technicians
- Develop and manage financial systems/policies
- Negotiate and obtain finance for major projects
- Control and forecast income and expenditure
- Fully qualified accountant
- Must have experience working with senior management
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to be dynamic in a project driven role
A great opportunity to work at a very successful company in a highly important role. Earn a competitve day rate up £250 per day.