Graduate Finance Analyst
On behalf of a business based just south of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Graduate Finance Analyst to join their expanding finance/commercial team.
The business are based just south of Reading and will be moving to the centre of Reading in the next 4-5 months. They offer a flexible working environment which will allow an ambitious graduate the opportunity to progress their career rapidly.
The successful applicant for this permanent role will be responsible for the following:
- Managing and analysing a portfolio of projects and providing oversight on the entire financial process.
- Highlighting aged invoices and financial risks
- Data quality control, ensuring batches are scheduled as per contracts and meeting the budgets
- Project reconciliations
- Payment cycle target trending - ensuring the studies are meeting the target for each step in the payment cycle
- Track and report metric data flagging nonstandard issues to project teams / line manager
- Provide assistance to other team members as required, to ensure the group meets targets
To be considered for this permanent role you must posses the following:
- Educated to a degree level in a numerical subject
- Desire or have started studying towards CIMA
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have strong excel skills (vlookups + pivot tables)
- Be motivated to progress with in a business
Excellent benefits package