Senior Supervisory Associate
- Responsible for End-to-End Processes for the client entity/group/practice area.
- May be required to work in a project team in multiple capacities for a variety of Projects in Finance & Accounting environment as well as IT/IS based environment.
- Coordinate with Client’s onsite staff to resolve queries with a proactive approach.
- Preparation of Management Deliverable for periodic intervals.
- Business writing in a variety of related domains to furnish information to internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaid; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Prepare Control Instruments and Log Sheets for the process review & control.
Apply for Senior Supervisory Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly