Part Time Payroll Assistant
Our client is looking for an experienced Part Time Payroll Assistant to take over the full payroll process of the business from start to finish.
Our client is a well known company based in Littlehampton that offers fantastic flexibility.
- To know and understand Company values and ethos to ensure that this is disseminated throughout the business;
- To develop and maintain a good standard of employee relations with managers to ensure a high level of morale;
- Recording sickness, keeping records of paid medical appointments, sending out sick forms, entering holiday and absences, monitor and logging lateness, managing the Saturday rota, recording and maintaining the company reward and bonus structure, issuing eye test vouchers to relevant members of staff and recording passwords for all staff members and ensuring these are kept up to date;
- Monitoring the clocking on and off system on a daily basis and reporting to Management any problems;
- Processing overtime, expenses, calculating holiday entitlement, Statutory Maternity pay and sending Maternity and Paternity forms to employees;
- Checking payroll once received back from accountants to ensure all calculations and working outs are correct and liaising with accountants to rectify errors;
- Creating new payroll databases for the forthcoming month;
- Other adhoc duties such as: looking after the Birthday spreadsheet; filling and scanning.
The successful candidate willl be an experienced Payroll Specialist looking for a flexible role offering part time hours.
Up to £11ph