My client is one of London largest housing associations and they are currently seeking a Payroll Administrator to join their busy team based in their Essex site to cover sickness.
- Oversee and support start to finish payroll processing including starters, leavers, salary changes, bonuses, pensions, employees loans, flexible benefits, union fees, court orders and any other ad hoc adjustments.
- Support to the payroll team to deliver a responsive, approachable and high quality service.
- Checking of trial pay runs and exception reports, making amendments where necessary.
- Manage the weekly online expenses run from start to finish.
- Assist the Payroll Manager with the reconciliation of the monthly payroll cycle and the preparation of reports for Director sign off.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that all payroll costs are accounted for and reconciled in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Produce and upload new joiner and payment files for auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Previous experience of Core HR/ResourceLink an advantage.
If you have similar experience and looking for an exciting new opportunity, please click apply!