Head Office Accountant
The purpose of this role is to manage the financial integration of newly acquired businesses into the UK financial structure. The role will lead a small team who ensure new legal entities are integrated efficiently, effectively, in line with best practice and within Corporate deadlines.
One of the UK's largest privately owned organisation.
- Integrating up to eight businesses per year onto the UK accounting platform.
- Responsible for integrating each acquired business onto the UK finance platform.
- Ensure integrated entities are compliant with Group corporate policies.
- Support the corporate with any financial queries whilst the business is being integrated.
- Ensure a clear audit trail for all financial information relating to integrations.
- Lead a small team managing the transactional finance and monthly reporting for an integrated business for anything up to 12 weeks post integration
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- A strong self-starter who is prepared to lead agenda's directly with General Managers and senior team members.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to convert data into analysis / information which enables users to understand business performance and make informed decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to explain what the numbers are saying
- Solid knowledge of finance policies, processes and finance systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
Up to £50,000