The role is one that offers the ability to get great exposure in the Building and Construction industry as a Treasury Assistant. Being responsible for day to day cash management as well as the bank accounts alongside liaising with the Treasury and Financial Planners.
My client is a reputable house builder that is well established within the local Building and Construction market of Bedford. They focus on creating sustainable communities that provide long term housing for their clients, alongside providing essential services to support the most vulnerable. They are an organisation that is passionate about the communities they work in and are committed to supporting all their employees with their own development. Based just outside Bedford, they is an easy commute for anyone located in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Luton or the surrounding area with free parking on-site.
The key responsibilities of the Treasury Assistant role are as follows:
- Day to Day cash management
- Producing Cash forecasts
- Monthly banking reconciliations
- Producing treasury reports
- Compliance and Quality management
The successful candidate for the role of a Treasury Assistant will be:
- Part Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous experience of cash management
- Experience of using banking and financial accounting system
- Good Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Detail orientated and accurate work
- Confident Personality and ability to work in a team environment
- Deadline orientated
The opportunity to join a prominent organisation within the Building and Construction industry that is financially strong and looking to invest in talent to develop. Alongside the salary for the part-time role there are a number of benefits that are on offer for members of the Finance Team.