Director of Finance & Resources
This organisation is embarking on a programme to re shape its Finance function. This process is in place and will happen over the next few months. The key priority for this position will be to ensure that this is ingrained in the organisation and to support the creation and implementation of the function going forwards.
A leading Not for Profit organisation within Hertfordshire
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading financial operations and directing financial planning and structures.
- Coordinating, analysing and reporting financial performance to management and Board.
- Preparing short and long-term financial forecasts of financial performance.
- Developing company strategy across all areas of the business
- Developing and managing financial controls and systems within the Finance department and across the organisation
- Work with senior teams to grow the business, formulating strategies, preparing new business cases, supporting funding applications and plans
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Have extensive experience working at a FD/CFO level
- Have strong people management skills
£65,000 - £70,000 per annum dependent on experience + a generous benefits package.