Business Consulting Senior Consultant
We have an opportunity for an experienced Consultant to join our growing Business Consulting team. This will be both a challenging and fulfilling opportunity with the potential to develop your range of skills significantly.
The Business Consulting team have a range of service offerings, which focus on assisting clients overcome challenges. You will be a key member of Business Consulting team and will work to deliver business transformation projects in one or more of the service areas outlined below.
What you will be doing:
- strategy development;
- financial modelling;
- feasibility study assessments;
- cost benefit analysis;
- merger/integration support; and
- Industry/sectoral reviews, surveys and analysis.
- business process re-engineering/Lean Six Sigma;
- governance and organisation structure reviews;
- Target Operating Model (TOM) development; and
- financial sustainability and transformation
Programme and project management:
- project management/PRINCE 2 project support;
- business transformation support;
- change management; and
- stakeholder management
What you will bring:
- third level degree, with a strong academic record;
- minimum of 3 years’ experience required;
- experience in a leading consulting house or Big Four environment would be beneficial;
- prior consulting experience in operations, strategy, financial review work or in large scale transformation projects;
- experience in the following industry sectors will be of specific interest: public sector including central government and associated statutory bodies, healthcare, food and beverage, life sciences, other public or private sector consulting experience;
- strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client service excellence. The ability to develop good working relationships is critical;
- ability to effectively balance a number of tasks, work to deadlines and produce quality deliverables;
- a proactive approach, balanced with strong business acumen; and
- analytical and systematic problem solving skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.