Internal Audit Manager
Do you believe the world deserves excellence?
As the leading global business standards company BSI helps over 81,000 clients worldwide to improve their businesses. From business continuity to recycling waste, from medical devices to the exploration of space, we help businesses embed the habits of excellence so that they perform better, manage their risks more effectively and achieve sustainable growth and in doing so we touch the lives of many across the globe.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our audit department in Chiswick, working as an Internal Audit Manager.
What we offer
We offer a highly competitive starting salary with 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase this to 30 days, company–paid private medical insurance, an excellent company–contributed pension scheme, and a wide range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your life–style. Plus, as we're situated just above Gunnersbury Tube station it makes for a really easy commute, or you can use the free on–site parking if you'd prefer to drive.
We carefully consider agile ways of working that allow for the best impact for our employees and clients. If the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated below, we are happy to discuss further.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
As a key member of the Group Internal Audit & Risk team, will plan, conduct and report on global risk–based Internal Audit assignments to senior management. Provide opinions concerning the control processes and environment throughout the Group, working alongside management to agree appropriate actions for improvement. Also responsible for championing risk management and compliance with Group Framework policies and procedures and facilitating best practice across the Group.
– Plan, perform and lead internal audits
– Assist in developing the annual audit plan and preparing audit programs and investigations
– Working with management teams across the business, promote best practice to drive sustained and measurable improvement in control processes and environment.
– Produce high quality, objective internal audit reports
– Maintain good business relationships with operational management at all levels
– Production of timely and high–quality Audit Reports
– Ownership and follow up of audit issues
– Enhancement of internal audit department procedures
– Educated to degree level or equivalent
– You will have a strong understanding of best practice in areas of internal audit and risk
– You will be resilient, confident and have strong stakeholder management skills
– Be willing to undertake international travel, with some weekends away from home
– Be a team player but able to work independently
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become a BSI Internal Audit Manager then please click 'Apply' today!