This is a very broad accounting role with excellent development.
Business partner to the CEO, providing analysis to drive business decisions
My client is an exclusive, award winning, growing market leader in their industry. They are a commercial property, construction and real estate business and have a portfolio of high end sites. This role is based in there modern, impressive offices based in Richmond upon Thames.
The environment is collaborative, entreprenurial and fast paced. You will work closely with the senior leadership team and work across the business.
Due to impressive growth, they are hiring a number of heads in key areas across the business.
The Management Accountant will work closely with the head of finance as well as the senior leadership team be responsible for:
- Producing financial and management accounts
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Tax, VAT and bank
- Inter-company and reconciliations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Scenario modelling
- WIP reporting and cost tracking
- Business partnering
- Analysis to drive and inform business decisions.
The successful Management Accountant will ideally be a recently ACA qualified (or equivalent) accountant looking for a first move from practice.
- Multi-currency and multi-entity exposure.
- Considered and driven in approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage multiple workloads to tight deadlines within a fast paced environment
- Strong understanding of technical accounting
- Able to work with senior stakeholders with the ability to challenge
- Strong Excel skills
The Management Accountant role comes with a very competitive package.
Real Estate and Property